Funny college jokes to ease the pain of those loan repayments.
- In high school, you can’t go out to lunch because it’s not allowed. In college, you can’t go out to lunch because you can’t afford it.
- How many fraternity brothers does it take to change a light bulb? Answer: None. That’s what pledges are for.
- If you have ever price shopped for Top Ramen, you might be a college student.
- I want to reenact a scene from fifty shades of grey. You know the one where she gets a job straight out of college?
- What do my college’s football team and pot have in common? They both get smoked in bowls!
- Dear Board of education, we are bored of education.
- Why is studying better than sex? You can finish early without feeling shame.
- High school graduates: You’ve just sat in a chair for 4 years. How would you like to do that again, but this time you pay for it?
- How do you know that you have been in college too long? Your parents are running out of money!
- What does the average student at one college get on his SAT? Drool.
- Why don’t you see giraffes in college? Because they’re all still in High School!
- Why did the sun skip college? It already has a million degrees.
- Why couldn’t the moebius strip enroll in college? They required an orientation.
- What did the buffalo say to his son when he left for college? Bison.
- When our fraternity voted whether or not to permit alcohol, there was not a dry aye in the house.
- We should really stop encouraging everyone to go to college. The parking is bad enough as it is.
Please share your funny college jokes in the comments.