Funny Chemistry Jokes
These funny chemistry jokes are sure to get a reaction out of you because they are sodium funny.
- Old chemists never die, they just stop reacting.
- I don’t trust atoms, they make up everything.
- What kind of dogs do chemists have? Laboratory retrievers.
- If a king farts is it a noble gas?
- What do you do with dead chemists? Barium.
- What did the thermometer say to the graduated cylinder? You may have graduated but I’ve got many degrees.
- Two chemists go into a bar. The first one says “I think I’ll have an H2O.” The second one says “I think I’ll have an H2O too”, then he died.
- Want to hear a joke about sodium? Na.
- Do these protons make my mass look big?
- Not to get technical but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution.
- A proton checks into a hotel and is asked if he needs help with luggage? “No, I’m traveling light”.
- How can you tell the difference between a chemist and a train conductor? Asked the to pronounce “unionized”.
- What is the chemical formula for banana? BaNa2.
- Oxygen and potassium went on a date. It went OK.
- If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate.
- Baby I know my chemistry and you have got one significant figure.
- Why do chemists learn about ammonia first? It is pretty basic stuff.
- Have you heard the one about a chemist who was reading a book about helium? He just couldn’t put it down.
- What did one charged atom say to the other? I’ve got my ion you.
- Argon walks into a bar. Bar man says, “We don’t serve noble gases.” Argon doesn’t react.
Please share your chemistry jokes in the comments section.